Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap THREE Questionnaire

The basics:
Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep?


I would say I am an intermediate sock knitter. I have yet to find a sock pattern that intimidates me to the point that I won't try it. I have been knitting for about 2 years now and have at least 12 pairs of socks finished (and two on the needles). Socks don't scare me!


The measurements:

Shoe Size: US 8

Foot circumference: 8.5"

Foot length: 9.5" tip of toe to heel


Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love? I love blues and pinks and purples


Do you prefer solids or variegated? No preference =)

Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? I prefer wool. Cotton would also be good, but acrylic makes my feet sweat horribly =/


What colors would you never wear? On my feet? Any colors are acceptable on my feet


What are your favorite brands of yarn?
Socks That Rock, Lorna's Laces


Are there any new brands you would like to try? Wollmeise. I'm going to be stalking Loopy Ewe for her shop update...


Cookie A. Patterns:
Which of her patterns have you already knit?
Monkey & Hedera

Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own? Twisted Flower or Thelonious look nice, but I think I would really like to try Pomatomus next.

Other pertinent information:

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? International or one in the US is fine.

Do you have any allergies? Nope

Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? No smoke, I do I have a dog.

Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name? Not on Ravelry. I think I'm going to wait a bit longer.





Monkey Sock Swap Three sign ups are open until Sept 1. Hurry!

No comments: