Thursday, August 16, 2007

Chewy Spaghetti Sock Club!


Chewy Spaghetti Sock Club!
Originally uploaded by jessnoyes
Coupla months ago I signed up for the Chewy Spaghetti Sock Club. I don't remember how I found out about it, but I figured it would be a good way to get my toes wet in the realm of 'Sock Clubs'. The first shipment came last week and I squealed when I opened the package. While the colorway is probably not something that I would have choosen for myself, this is the exact reason I signed up for a sock club. The chance of being sent something that I wouldn't have picked for myself but I love it anyway! She also included a really cute bag from messy.etsy.com and a pin that says 'Make Socks, Not War' and a bumper sticker (not pictured, I think the kid took it and stuck it on something she shouldn't have...) that says 'Enhance your stash, sock yarn doesn't count'. I can't wait to get these socks on the needles! I made a deal with myself. I can cast on for these as soon as I have finished the second sock of two pairs that have been languishing on my desk for about three months now. Sock yarn doesn't count as stash indeed!

No comments: