Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Monkey Swap box is in the mail winging its way to my partner. Should be there soon! Every time we see something monkey-related in a store C says 'Oh mommy! We could get this for your monkeypal!'. I should probably start collecting for the next round. I hope there's a next round!

I have signed up for another swap along with the mitten swap, my husband thinks I have lost the last marble. Vintage Sock Swap - you knit a sock of your partners choosing from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush and include some goodies. I have really enjoyed knitting socks for other people in these last couple swaps. This way more people than just my mother are tortured with handknit socks. Heh. I told my husband that I would knit him a pair as soon as he did something about his man-feet. There is no way I am putting in the time and care to knit a pair of socks for his 12EEE clodhoppers to have them worn down in a matter of days.

I decided the other day that I wanted to knit a sweater for me. Me me me me. So I decided on the Tangled Yoke Cardi from the newest IK. I'll post pics next time (which will hopefully be less time than the time between the previous post and now). I have just started the increases for the body so a ways to go yet. C also requested a new sweater since she has outgrown the one I made her 2 years ago. I'm thinking the Jack & Jill Hooded Sweatshirts from Knitpicks will work. I just have to commit to the order. I always have trouble clicking 'send'...

No comments: