Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monkey Sock Swap FOUR!

Hooray! Rebecca has decided to run another round of the Monkey Sock Swap! This is a closed swap, so only those that have a good track record in other Monkey Sock Swap rounds are invited to join. I am so excited! I love love love this pattern and I really like shopping for monkey stuff (as does C. Every time we see something Monkey related in the store she says 'Mommy! You can get this for your Monkey Pal!' Here's to hoping we can still find some monkey items...)

Monkey Sock Swap Questionnaire
The Measurements
Shoe size: 8.5 US
Foot length in inches: 9.5"
Circumference: 8.25"

Yarn Preferences
What are your favorite colors? Anything but neons

What color clashes with your wardrobe? hahaha. assuming something clashes with jeans and a t-shirt?

Do you prefer solids or variegated yarns? no preference
What are your favorite brand sock yarns? Cherry Tree Hill, Dream In Color Smooshy, Claudia Handpainted, Gypsy Knits

Is there a new sock yarn you really would like to try? Wollmeise. I am never fast enough to score some in a sneak up or at Claudia's website =/

Cookie A. Patterns
List the patterns you do not have but would like to receive: Marlinda, Mingus

Allergies
Do you have any allergies that your pal needs to know about? (animals, fiber, sensitivity to smoke etc.) peanuts make me itchy, but peanut butter does not.

Will you knitting be exposed to animals? yes. I have a yellow lab

Will you knitting be exposed to cigarette smoke?nope

Shipping
What country do you live in? USA

Are you willing to ship outside your country? sure

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks, Jess! I have all the information I need from you. As soon as your Monkey Pal lets you know she has recorded this information you can delete the post (if you want to). Welcome!

Anonymous said...

I have your info saved to a word doc. I look forward to spoiling you.

When you mean any color but neon does that mean I am free to pick. Cool.