Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hey hey we've got ...


Monkey Socks!

Please excuse the dog heiney, she thinks she needs to be involved in any and all photographs that I take.

Started August 25, Finished August 30

Yarn = I'm not exactly sure... I know it's 100% superwash (I tested it!), but there was no tag anywhere to be found. I have some other yarn that is wound in a skein and tied with the same yarn so I think it's part of some loverly stuff I got from the ebay. Seller was 'kbrece' I believe.

No mods on these fellas. Pattern knit exactly as written by Ms Cookie A. Super quick knit and very easy to memorize. I think I'm going to have to finish the mate for the Scottish Highlands STR ones I've got floating about.

My Monkey Swap package is almost ready to be sent out. Just waiting on one more monkey related item in the mail and the package should be ready to head out!

I have also finished the ankle socks in the Chewy Spaghetti sock club yarn.



There's a second sock done, just not when that picture was taken. I don't have one of the pair of em. Just a basic top down ankle sock knit on size 3 knitpicks dpns (I'm in love with knitpicks dpns. I think it's the points). This colorway isn't something I would have chosen for myself, but I totally love it. I think I'm going to call them my Las Vegas socks because they kinda look like the swirly changing lights on the strip. I'll try to get a picture of the two of them once I find out what hubbo did with the camera. Can't wait for her to send the September colorway! Wheee!

No comments: